- A Castaic family is trying to find their 2-year-old daughter, who may be with her father. The child’s name is Shae Rebel, toddler from Castaic, who was reported missing Nov. 21, according to the NCMEC website. Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station deputies received the report at 4:50 p.m. on Nov. 21. She may be in the company of her father, Jesse Rebel, and the pair could be in North Dakota, according to the website. Anyone with information is asked to call the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station at 661-255-1121.
- The Los Angeles County Fire Department extinguished a pair of brush fires near Pamplico Park in Saugus and in Newhall.
- Winds picked up just after the fire was extinguished. One viewer sent in a photo of a tree displaced by strong gusts.
- The SCV Entertainment Beat with Stephen K. Peeples
- Saugus was the warmest place in the United States on Wednesday, reaching 74 degrees.
Television viewers can catch the SCV NewsBreak on SCVTV at the top of every hour from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., repeating the following morning at 6 a.m. and 8 a.m.
SCVTV runs on Time Warner Cable Channel 20 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 99, and streaming on SCVTV.com.