- A 2-year-old Castaic girl who has been missing since November has been found safe in Mansfield Louisiana.
- The building that houses one of our city’s oldest businesses could be up for auction next month, if the owners don’t take action to prevent foreclosure.
- Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station deputies arrested three women during a saturation patrol of the paseos on Thursday morning.
- Third and fourth graders learned from special guests about jobs in law enforcement at Meadows Elementary during Career Week.
- Tickets for Texas music legend Willie Nelson’s April 5th one-nighter at the Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center go on sale Tuesday.
Television viewers can catch the SCV NewsBreak on SCVTV at the top of every hour from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., repeating the following morning at 6 a.m. and 8 a.m.
SCVTV runs on Time Warner Cable Channel 20 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 99, and streaming on SCVTV.com.