- A 26-year-old Valencia man is behind bars in Missouri, charged with multiple counts of statutory sodomy.
- Saugus Union School District officials were given the green light by the attorney general’s office to proceed with filing legal action against board member Stephen Winkler.
- The Santa Clarita valley sanitation district board has voted to challenge the state’s recent ruling on chloride compliance.
- The Hart Indians boys basketball team defeated Valencia 81-70 to win the Foothill League championship.
- The City of Santa Clarita is offering a 7-week training course to help prepare you for the next big disaster.
Television viewers can catch the SCV NewsBreak on SCVTV at the top of every hour from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., repeating the following morning at 6 a.m. and 8 a.m.
SCVTV runs on Time Warner Cable Channel 20 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 99, and streaming on SCVTV.com.