- College of the Canyons staff and administrators learned how to respond if an active shooter is reported on campus through their annual Emergency Preparedness Drill.
- Santa Clarita Valley home prices continued their upward march in November, hitting pre-recessionary levels.
- The city of Santa Clarita’s employment wages numbers are out.
- Expect more lane closures on Interstate 5 this week.
- Skies became cloudy after lunchtime in the Santa Clarita Valley, a sign of what’s to come over the next several hours.
Television viewers can catch the SCV NewsBreak on SCVTV at the top of every hour from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., repeating the following morning at 6 a.m. and 8 a.m.
SCVTV runs on Time Warner Cable Channel 20 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 99, and streaming on SCVTV.com.